creating an generic surround sound system?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was just wondering if I can create some kind of generic surround system for my PC using like 2 or 3 different set of speakers, like making it to 4CH or 6CH
I recently bought an 2.1 speakers, so now I have 2 extra sets of speakers laying around.
My motherboard has 6 ports in the back for speakers/mic/misc, right now, it only occupies one (Line Out).
This is how the ports are
Ports.jpg

Oops, made the table wrong, the "Right Speaker Out" under "6-Channel/8-Channel" and "Black" should be "Rear Speaker Out"
Thanks

Just plug each set of speakers into the outputs, it'll work. I don't think you have the right setup to do the 6 channel, but you can do the 4 channel, just hook one set up to the front and one set up to the rear outputs.

you can do 5.1
front should run 2 speakers, rear should run 2 speakers and you should be able to run a center and sub off the center/sub channel.

okay, got any ideas on where I can put the rear speakers?
I dont really have anything behind me to set anything, its pretty much an open space with about 5 feet difference between my desk and bed.

your local retailer, or any online store like newegg.
they dont specifically need to be "rears"...just get a pair of computer speakers with or w/out sub.

okay, got any ideas on where I can put the rear speakers?
I dont really have anything behind me to set anything, its pretty much an open space with about 5 feet difference between my desk and bed.
Some peakers have a slot in the back of them for wall mounting. You could also buy some small speaker brackets that you use to hang your speakers. I'm sure you can find them at places like Best Butt.

Back
Top Bottom