Cpu Temperature

bobzie

Beta member
Cpu Temperature HELP? please?

hi i would like to ask and would like some help

am running a Pentium 4 3.0ghz with a p5p-800 asus motherboard and 2x 512 ddr ram and No video card ( i'm using the onboard one )

the motherboard has this asus probe , to check out the temperatures

my temperatures during stand by are:

cpu temp. = 45-55c

mb temp. = 40-44c

my temperatures during gamings are :

cpu temp. = 70-80c

mb temp. = 40-45c

please help me if temperatures are not good and what are things i could do to help temperature cool down abit , please help anyone?

i live in the philippines as i am also in a hot country any suggestions to cool it down from where i live too?

also just using a fan in my room, no air conditioning

ok the cpu is pretty hot , my totals out at around 45 under load and 34 at idle but obviously i am in cooler country and mines 2.8ghz , try getting a better cpu cooler i am using an akasa ak675 which wasnt hat expensive so i expected crap temps but mine are good , also what are you case fans doing , i n have 2 pushing air in the front , one inside pushing up onto my pci cards and one pushing air out the back plus the psu fan

a cheap way to cool your whole pc down but looks ugly and sound is awful is to take those big fans that your supposed use to cool down your house and take off your side plate and blow it right it :p

but for more reasonable matters i would get a new cooler and until you do i would suggest not gaming because those temps are VERY close to the limit on a P4.
i would suggst a arctic cooler for intel dont know the name but mine for amd's cools my cpu(when it was at stock speeds) 13C idle 25C under load :D

water cooling could be anoter option but not a cheap one
and i had an arctic cooler for my athlon xp 2000+ and kept it under 30 load

Back
Top Bottom