CPU Temperature?

It depends on your processor. You can view it by downloading several programs such as Speedfan or Everest. Although those are only a few.

What processor do you have? I cannot advise you on good temperatures without knowing - since Pentium 4's and AMDs are so different.

It was the FX that was to be replaced later by a normal AMD64 model, but is still a very good processor. I would expect it to be anywhere in the low 40s to medium 40s (Celsius) for load temps, but it's been a while since I've seen a temperature that isn't from one of their new cores, which run cooler even cooler these days.

SSE5 said:
It was the FX that was to be replaced later by a normal AMD64 model, but is still a very good processor. I would expect it to be anywhere in the low 40s to medium 40s (Celsius) for load temps, but it's been a while since I've seen a temperature that isn't from one of their new cores, which run cooler even cooler these days.
huh. the FX series is pretty much the best right now. i think you're confusing urself with nvidia's fx series, in video cards. the nvidia fx's came before the 6000's

i might be wrong tho

badninja3 said:
huh. the FX series is pretty much the best right now. i think you're confusing urself with nvidia's fx series, in video cards. the nvidia fx's came before the 6000's

i might be wrong tho
No no I didn't mean it was actually outperformed or anything - but the FX-53 was turned into another processor, and instead of keeping two premium processors, they had the FX-55 and made the FX-53 the 4000+ I believe. It happened some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom