CPU at 60°c !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

rat_boy_100

In Runtime
ok i just looked on my EasyTune 4 and it tells me my CPU is running at 61°c...Isn't that kinda bad? Why the f**k is it running that hot! Its only a sempron 2800...can somebody help me! On my fan amster it says 43°c, but thats only a temp sensor stuck on the side of the cpu...I have 2 fans blowing into case, 2 fans blowing out, 1 blowing onto cpu heatsink, and 2 on the PSU both blowing out....

My Easytune gives me glitches once in awhile. By that, my CPU will read 91 degrees C and I'm luck, wtf? Reboot and goes back down to 29 C. I figured that because the heatsink is just slightly warm to the touch so it can't be reading 91 C. Are the fans blowing in the right direction? How's the thermal compound situation? They're on right and didn't peel them off by accident? You have the right heatsink and fan to go with it or did you buy the processor retail?

The BIOS always read a few degrees higher than what Easytune 5 says on my PC. Strange. Probably the BIOS is more reliable.

perhaps reapply thermal paste or add some new Arctic Silver compound to the bottom of the heatsink. If you do, make sure you clean it really good. Have you touched the heatsink yet? It's probably pretty warm. Is the fan blowing in or out?

1. i already have plenty of arctic silver 5 paste on it
2. yes the heatsink is pretty warm
3. the fan is blowing in (onto the heatsink)

Maybe you can try to get more fans installed to remove some of that hot internal air from inside the case. The side case fan should be blowing in too.

no need take your CPU of and then blow there may b sht around it making it hotter and your room TEMP will make it hot it does with mine. easy way to get it down do what i said or get a new heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom