A couple of problems, nothing too taxing.

Phillio1995

Beta member
This morning I was playing Fallen Earth and my screen had zig zagging diagonal lines across it. Assuming it was the computer having a brainfart I turned it back on. Instead of lines I now had specks of green and the computer froze after being laggy with the cursor despite using a wired mouse.

I restarted again, starting to worry and it was fine. watched eSports with a Steam friend. Turned it off then came back again but the lines were now matrix style. Vertical, green lines across the screen and I cannot use the keyboard arrow keys to go from Launch Startup Repair to Start Windows Normally and not sure why since keyboard lights up and work in BIOS.

If this is the graphics card on its way out then that is fine as I have a GTX 660 on its way. I need someone to answer this for me.

Specs

Stock Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz Stock NVIDIA Geforce 8800GTS 640mb Stock 4gb Kingston HyperX Genesis 1333Mhz 600w Antec PSU (unknown model) Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit Gigabyte mobo (not horribly cheap but not fancy, unknown model) A generic Dell 1680x1050 monitor

Back
Top Bottom