Core i7 3770K Cooler

*= WildCat =*

Daemon Poster
Hi

I would like to replace the stock CPU Cooler on my new build (wont be gaming much and I do a little GFX work) so air cooling is fine price range around £40 - £90, socket is LGA 1155 any suggestions appreciated :)

here are 5 suggestions on air coolers.
For a cheap good air cooler i will suggest a Cooler MasterHyper 212 Evo. it's £40
For a high performance air cooler something like a CoolerMaster V8 or V6gt would be great. £65 (the V6gt should be a little better but also a little more noisy)
then off cause we have the Noctua NH-D14, it's one of the best air coolers on the market shown by benchmarks. £75
For a low noise, low profile small cooler that does not take too much space in your case, a Scythe Kozuti might be a good choice. £35
but if i know you right you are gonna be doing some overclocking right? in that case i don't think it will do you any good.

No problems.
again, these suggestions are only air coolers. i am getting myself a Corsair Hydro H80 for my next build. £80
a H60 is also good. it's a little more noisy and has a little less cooling performance then the H80, but it's cheaper. £65.

Latest version is the Corsair 120mm Hydro Series H80i Digital High Performance Rad All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler

2013-01-0915_20_30-Corsair120mmHydroSeriesH80iDigitalHighPerformanceRadAll-In-OneLiquidC_zps179216da.png

Mmmmm think about that :)

Be careful there kitty. One leak and it's all over with.
If you go air cooling make sure the bloody thing fits inside the case. I forgot one time that the cpu sits on a raised platform and that difference didn't allow my fancy tower cooler to fit. WAH!!!!!

If you go air cooling make sure the bloody thing fits inside the case. I forgot one time that the cpu sits on a raised platform and that difference didn't allow my fancy tower cooler to fit. WAH!!!!!

I like to measure every thing ... hehehe :D

As tempting as it is to give you a snappy unrelated come back, I'll be a gentleman today and let some one else put their foot in their mouth.

setishock said:

I think she'll be careful :D

Back
Top Bottom