Coolest cell phone ever!

I agree with SSC456. All Apple really does is taking existing technology, twist it around a bit and add some flair to it. The iPod was not the first MP3 player. Creative released one way before Apple did. All Apple did was take the existing model and change the design. Everything the iPod has and does, there are several more that do the same thing and probably a better job too.

Same goes for the iPhone. Everything the iPhone does and has can already be done on existing smartphones. All it does is make it look nice and special by adding in a cool touchscreen and neat design. :rolleyes:

I agree with SSC456. All Apple really does is taking existing technology, twist it around a bit and add some flair to it. The iPod was not the first MP3 player. Creative released one way before Apple did. All Apple did was take the existing model and change the design. Everything the iPod has and does, there are several more that do the same thing and probably a better job too.

Same goes for the iPhone. Everything the iPhone does and has can already be done on existing smartphones. All it does is make it look nice and special by adding in a cool touchscreen and neat design. :rolleyes:
thats apple all over , there os is just linux with a different ui

Well Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard is really nice. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. :D It's just the iPod and iPhone that I hate. So overhyped.

LOL, Muz, now your sig is 7 lines. I reccomend you fix it before a mod tells you to.

Actually, come to think of it, my sig is 6 lines. :p But the 6th line I just added was a very useful piece of info.

Just wanted to point it out.

It's 4 lines for me. I think it depend what resolution your monitor is. 1680x1050 stretches out the browser window for me, so it looks different.

well 1280 by 800 on my lappy and it is 4 lines and juiceranch yours is 5 for me , i cba to boot my desktop just to do a sig check i will do it in the morning

Oh, well i just changed mine to 800x600 so that could probably be the problem, sorry to get off topic but could someone tell me if my sig is 5 lines?

All Iwhatevers pretty much suck. My sister bought the ipod and I really dont like how the whole Itunes work. Having to have a account to upload music and no sharing the music with other accounts, thats pretty gay. I cant imagine how annoying the phone would be.

Back
Top Bottom