Computer shuts down on its own

Running Prime95 and the nothing seems to be happening. I followed instructions, I think. HELP!!

I don't know what that program is doing, but I can't get you a screenshot, it won't let me and now everything is running really slow. Is there not another way to find out? Thanks

okay good, as long as your computer is running really slow thats all that i care about. Does it say something about iterations?

Now that it's been running really slow for a while check the temp. this will give us your temp at full load and allow us to determine if your cpu is overheating.

okay....prime95 your computer for 24 hours at least. Then check back to see if you ran into any errors.

been trying to run Prime95 and it keeps coming back that there is a Hardware problem. What do I do next? Thanks

if it is possible, get your motherboard and power supply replaced, the reason is that my computer endured a lot of shut downs and what will happen is that parts that werent/arent the cause of the shut downs slowly get damaged too. So if it is possible exchange your motherboard and powersupply.

sounds like cpu overheating, using heavy programs and it shutting down and taking 15 min to start back up??

when this happens and u press the power button what dsoe it do just do nothing? cause thats what happend to me once my cpu fan got unplugged by accident and my cpu went up to 91 C lol when i press the power button nothing would happen, it was scary untill i fent the heat radiating from my head sink lol

Back
Top Bottom