Computer overheating?

This has happend a few times,but i though i might just want to Post it,i think my PC may be overheating,I game for about 1 hour and then my pc freezes so i have to force a restart,when i boot up and check the temps i get this:

Untitled.jpg

Are these temps normal for my CPU and GPU??

so, which one of those is the cpu?
Vid card temps are fine, if one of those is the vid card temp.

There is a link to a site with max cpu temps in the Processor's thread.

Has it just started after a hardware change?

I had the same problem, i threw out my shitty Intel cpu fan replaced it with something a little better , and reapplied my Artic Silver more evenly and used less.

My freezeups in the middle of games and overheating both are gone !

Thanks to the helpful GUru's on here!

Well,I just did a little Stress testing,and the CPU is running at 30 degrees celsius,but it's still freezing after a while,are any of those temps out of the ordinary?

Take you CPU fan OFF and clean your heatsinc, it will probably be full of dust, on and in between the panels, use a fine paint brush to get between them and a Hoover to or blower to clear the rest.

Well,I just did a little Stress testing,and the CPU is running at 30 degrees celsius,but it's still freezing after a while,are any of those temps out of the ordinary?
Mate, if it is running at 30°C at full load then it is definitely not over heating. What are you stressing it with?? Prime95?

I'd be more inclined to be looking here

Your sig said:
.... 2Gb Nanya dual channel DDR2 ....

Have you run Memtest86+ to check the ram isn't the problem??

Could it be memory errors causing the game to crash? Idk why it would take an hour to error though and do so in a consistent time frame. 30C is way fine for your CPU though.

Back
Top Bottom