Computer Noobs..

I thought only admins could delete posts.. Maybe its threads. I dont know, but i just learned something!! :D

Dev0115 said:
Thanks the new one is called "what a computer is made of"

ive taken their posts out of this thread ;) which one dya want? the "what a computer is made of" is probably a better title than "computer noobs"

Dev0115 said:
harddrive7jx.jpg

This is known as a hard drive. It basically lets you hold information on it, such as pictures, songs ect. The more gb's you have the better.
1000kb=1mb
1000mb=1gb
1000gb= 1 tb

pcie16x0fw.jpg

Pci-e 16x. this is mainly used for all the new videos cards. It has the biggest bandwidth of them all. Agp is soon dying out, because pci16x is taking over.

Can someone please move recons post!!! Its like right in the middle. And perfects post!!!!!!
200's and above have problems with the platter

What recon are you talking about the hd?? Also yeah the other one is a way better name Mark I would like to keep the other one. Thanks for the help man.

I was thinking that would be more of a "how to build a computer" type of topic. Maybe ill edit and do it later.

MarxSoccer said:
Just get a pic with a mobo and everything already installed, you could just circle the different parts..

Nice idea man!

Back
Top Bottom