Computer desk question

Baku

Baseband Member
Looking for a nice computer desk for my new computer i made. Looking for something simple but very nice looking, with a place for my tower under the desk that is enclosed to reduce dust inhalation X_x. Wood preferred in dark colors or possibly even black. If anyone can help me on this please let me know, as the last desk I used for my last computer was....just a desk...and it was no good and got dusty quick. Thanks a lot for the input guys, Ive been searching but cant find much. Hope you can shed some light on this.

Looking for a nice computer desk for my new computer i made. Looking for something simple but very nice looking, with a place for my tower under the desk that is enclosed to reduce dust inhalation X_x. Wood preferred in dark colors or possibly even black. If anyone can help me on this please let me know, as the last desk I used for my last computer was....just a desk...and it was no good and got dusty quick. Thanks a lot for the input guys, Ive been searching but cant find much. Hope you can shed some light on this.

if you have a good system it's gonna generate heat, if that heat is stuck in an enclosed space that space is gonna heat up which in turn will make the ambient temperatures around the computer higher, therefore making the components inside the computer higher, which could lead to higher than normal temps and parts not acting right...

it's best to leave a computer in the open where it can get a steady flow of cool air...

X_X ok thanks for the tip, guess ill just have to dust out the comp more frequently :(

Back
Top Bottom