Comp Tia Guides

user12

In Runtime
if you could be provided education materials on any comp tia cert, how would you want it delivered to you.

i.e, PDF download, daily e-mail, video instruction....

It would really depend on what type of material your talking about. For a brochure or just basic info I'd prefer a PDF download.

If it was a how to guide for something video instructions would be better with a PDF reference guide.

I always prefer to read material and instructions but sometimes it is helpful to see a video as well.

Daily emails suck because after a while you just disregard them and will miss out when something important is sent via email.

I have to have detailed written instructions so a PDF download is best, but I also like to see clear images.

yea PDF was kinda what i was thinking everyone would want.

Im kinda rehashing an old passion. I just like teaching tech, so i was thinking about a way to teach via the internet. My main idea was me narrating a power point pres as a teacher would to a class. I've watched many MCSE courses this way and i enjoyed it more then reading.

yea PDF was kinda what i was thinking everyone would want.

Im kinda rehashing an old passion. I just like teaching tech, so i was thinking about a way to teach via the internet. My main idea was me narrating a power point pres as a teacher would to a class. I've watched many MCSE courses this way and i enjoyed it more then reading.

I wouldn't use power point unless your teaching in a class. PDF is ideal for someone at home trying to do something. Clicking though a power point presentation to get to were you want to be would be a unneeded pain IMO. Not to mention what if they don't have power point on there computer?

well it would be a (video)

you can use software such as camtasia to do narrated screen recordings for presentations and such.

the video could be in any format they like, mpg,avi,flv. I'd embed each flash vid into a webpage with a download link so they can go back and review.

Back
Top Bottom