Comp temp?

It depends on what you have inside your computer and where inside that you are talking about.....

there are some areas that will remain hotter/cooler than others....

Well I don't really know. I'm basically taking my old computer and completely rebuilding it with all new stuff and just wanted to be sure to not over heat. I guess you can't just have one cooling system for the whole thing?

sure you can...like i said it just depends on what you have inside to begin with.....

So as to really get to the answer and all what is the computer and model number that you are talking about?

proccessor should be less than 50 (C) not higher than 60(C)
HDD = should maintain about 35-40(C)

That system might not be capable of upgrading other than a CD/DVD and slight ram increase..
You can not change out motherboards and chips as it is proprietary and is a different configuration on the wiring from case to mobo.

Well I'm basically making a whole new system because my old mother board died. New case new board new cards and everything the only thing I'm keeping is the harddrive. And since I'm looking into getting alot of hardcore stuff I didn't want it to fry, so that's why I'm asking

Back
Top Bottom