COD2 work on my Com

X1337

Fully Optimized
My computer can play CSS at 800x600 at high settings to 1024x768 with med setting

So here is my specs:
Intel Celeron D 3.36GHZ
Ti 4200 Modded to Ti 4800SE = 10K in 3dmark01 and 2K in 3dmark03
512MB PC3200 @ 210MHZ
My Internet is over 4Mb's (High Speed Cable)

So will it work

You said you have fast Internet... Good luck trying to go to a store at 12 AM. Just download it overnight, and play it in the morning and see what happens.

Jamxx said:
You said you have fast Internet... Good luck trying to go to a store at 12 AM. Just download it overnight, and play it in the morning and see what happens.
its 10PM here, and im not getting it from a store. and im getting 230kb/s.. slow today :( I hate that with shaw. There line is shared line o the real fast connection is on the first floor and im on the third so if there is lots of people on my internet goes slow from 500kb/s to 200kb/s

Well, I guess that is the best way to find out. I bid you the best of luck with it!

I ran it. and with 640x480 with med settings I get like over 100frames and 800x600 it run around 60 frames

Upgarede your video card. IDK never heard of that video card but I see it and I think 79 bucks for that? get a geforce 6600 GT you will be able to run it max settings. Get a geforce 6800 GT or w/e and it'll blow that game out of the water.

I play COD2 on MAXED settings with the specs in my thread. Design a PC similar to this (Your intel should be able to do fine.)

Only prob will be your GPU is kinda limited.

Nik00117 said:
Upgarede your video card. IDK never heard of that video card but I see it and I think 79 bucks for that? get a geforce 6600 GT you will be able to run it max settings. Get a geforce 6800 GT or w/e and it'll blow that game out of the water.

I play COD2 on MAXED settings with the specs in my thread. Design a PC similar to this (Your intel should be able to do fine.)

Only prob will be your GPU is kinda limited.
Ok ship me the money and i'll be on my way

I get like 40 frames with 800x600 med settings and AA4x and AF8x

Back
Top Bottom