cheap(er) computer

It will work fine with Windows 7. There are W7 compatible drivers available from Nvidia: Nvidia Driver Downloads

nice.... this was the thing that worried me the most.... but will my AMD board's drivers work w/ windows 7?

like i asked before, do you guys think this is a smart thing to build like a $200 cheaper system FIRST... considering this is my first build... i would build a really cheap one, but i dont want to waste my money... lol

wow, thanks so much for your guys fast help =]

on the video card though, it says its compatible with xp/vista... will this be a problem since ill prolly be running 7?

ok... so do i have a resonable reason to be afraid? or should i not?

You're welcome. That's what we're here for.

And problems running win 7? Not at all. I'm running win 7 on my mom's PC and it has a ZOTAC 8400GS.

You're welcome. That's what we're here for.

And problems running win 7? Not at all. I'm running win 7 on my mom's PC and it has a ZOTAC 8400GS.

ok... sweet

do you think the cooling in this case will be good enough??

nice.... this was the thing that worried me the most.... but will my AMD board's drivers work w/ windows 7?

like i asked before, do you guys think this is a smart thing to build like a $200 cheaper system FIRST... considering this is my first build... i would build a really cheap one, but i dont want to waste my money... lol

And AMD drivers will work with win 7 perfectly. The stock drivers that came with my mom's AMD motherboard worked flawlessly with win 7. :D

What case do you use?

And AMD drivers will work with win 7 perfectly. The stock drivers that came with my mom's AMD motherboard worked flawlessly with win 7. :D

What case do you use?

COOLER MASTER Elite 330 RC-330-KKN1-GP Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $39.99

its only got one rear 120mm.....

COOLER MASTER Elite 330 RC-330-KKN1-GP Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $39.99

its only got one rear 120mm.....

Yeah, that case will be fine. I have a Rosewill with just 1 120mm fan and when I play games the air coming out the back is warm but it's fine otherwise. :)

Your getting a K8 processor, which is stupid and your gonna get a 9800gt for $95 when the hd 4830 is signaficantly better than the 9800gt, and your getting a geforce 8100 mobo? wtf

im gonna redo your build for you toxicity, just wait.

Your getting a K8 processor, which is stupid and your gonna get a 9800gt for $95 when the hd 4830 is signaficantly better than the 9800gt, and your getting a geforce 8100 mobo? wtf

lol... ok.... dont OVERDO it though bro

Wow was I ignorant. I feel stupid....AGAIN. :( I'm starting to get depressed.

Back
Top Bottom