Which Cell Phone?

freestyler105

Golden Master
My cell phone is officially dead, so I need a new one. I've narrowed it down to the following:
Motorola Q $150
moto_q_8_2.jpg

Moto Q music 9m $200
motoq-music.jpg

LG Venus $200
lg-venus-3.jpg

LG Voyager $300
verizon-voyager.jpg

Samsung SCH-U740 $80

The Voyager is damn sexy, but a bit too expensive I think. Touch screen on outside, flips open to reveal full QWERTY keypad. Got a better CNet rating than the iPhone!

Both the Moto Qs are nice, and very thin (thinner than the Razr). The Music version seems a bit better and nicer looking, but is it worth $50?

The Venus is nice looking, but I'd really like a full QWERTY keypad.

The Samsung is just in case my parents don't want to pay so much for a phone. I don't really want that one.

I'm leaning toward one of the versions of the Q right now. I really like thin phones, and the QWERTY keypad is nice to have because I text a lot. Any thoughts?

i go with the first one, to me the keypad looks a little easier to type on, or text, plus the arrow keys, i have a phone that has the same arrow keys as teh second one and its not the greatest

Actually the CNet guy raved about the keypad on the second one for like an entire paragraph of the review. He said it was better than the original Q's. Apparently they've got some special anti slip coating on them or something.

i just went by looks, but if there is that thing then is pretty nice bc i know im always slipping on mine, you got the link to that page

Back
Top Bottom