Cd-RW issues

Jack05

In Runtime
hey guys
burnt some media files to a cd without any hassles the cd is rewritable and is a TDK high speed 4~12. It was burnt using a BENQ 52x32x52 cd burner. Now my aim is to put it on my computer, problem is (and this is the first time i have encountered it) is it doesn't come up on my computer when I put it in, doesn't read it! My drive is a BENQ dvd burner. However when i bring it back to this computer it clearly shows all the files are still on the disc. Any ideas why it's not coming up on mine?
jack
p.s i used the disk before and its works without fault so something to do with the systems

has the machine got the correct drivers? and also have you tryed burning another copy or buring something else and trying to whip it across?

hey yeh im using a different cd to what i was using this one is a high speed RW. I am pretty sure both version are the same and I can't really update my version as the download is 1hr 25 mins :( im on dialup. They are on the disc, as when i bring it back to this computer and open the drive it shows all the files, but when i take it to my computer the drive doesn't even read it
jack

Back
Top Bottom