Case Question

Okay you might want to look at this Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX, ATX Size up to 11"x12" . I'm not sure what you mean what kind of processor a case takes but cases take motherboards for instance that is a micro atx so only a motherboard that is that size will fit inside the case. I do not believe any case has to do with the processor inside just the motherboard. And the motherboard will either be an intel, amd or both for compatibility.

Computer cases are independant of processor type. They, instead, depend on the motherboard.

Motherboard comes in several different size. ATX is the most common. There are also other types available too.

That particular case is an ATX Mid-tower. Just make sure whatever motherboard you get is the ATX form factor and you'll be fine.

i was told specifically to get an ATX case so im assuming that i have an ATX motherboard. Im not THE most computer literate person in the world, especially compared to some of you guys on these boards :p. Ill double check, thanks a lot.

yeah so if your motherboard is ATX, any case that says it fits the ATX formfactor will work, a lot of them do these days, so the choice is pretty wide for you as to what case you want.

Back
Top Bottom