case cooling

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
well now that its summer my comp temps have all gone up and it actually overheated the other day (it was the motherboard) so i opened it up and stuck a fan in front of it and saw a huge difference in temp, is there any way i can make my case cooling better cause i dont want to leave a big fan in front of it all the time, btw i have a P160W case with 2 120mm fans

thx for your help guys

meh its ok i guess but since its just a big case it all stays in the top anyways and doesnt get in the way of the chipset or anythin

i know!!!
remove the fan and install a small refrigirator next to your tower.
fill it with beer and leave the door open, that should do the trick.
only jesting.
woz

wozelbeak said:
i know!!!
remove the fan and install a small refrigirator next to your tower.
fill it with beer and leave the door open, that should do the trick.
only jesting.
woz

YOUR IDEA IS GOLDEN... the day they make a computer/fridge... i'm gonna be the first to buy it...

On a serious note... is there anywhere else on the case that you could put another fan or two?... or you could get a fan that spins at higher RPM's... also yea wireing... if you have those wide IDE cables messing with the flow... you might want to get some round cables and such.

nope theres no other fan slots, that turbine fan looks pretty cool though so i think im gona pick one of those up and have it as an intake, actually now that i think about it i do have my radiator on the back, maybe im not sucking enough air out?

may i suggest a pc air conditioner? only 36bucks at frozencpu or xoxide. that would be pretty cool. also have u thought about maybe changing to sata hard drives for the smaller cables?

Haha, if you want, you can always put a portable Air-Conditioning unit right next to your computer's side. :p

Back
Top Bottom