Case Choice

Giancarlo

Banned
I'm looking for a case and I stumbled onto this one. What I was looking for was one with a very good cooling system (not water cooling as I'm not that serious, but something that can do the job), five 5.25 bays or more (I'm running 2 racks and two DVD/CDRW drives... the additional drive bay is for space). I was looking at this one and was wondering if anybody has experience with it (or has heard reviews about it)... is it any good?

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-150&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE

I've heard the power supply isn't so good in it, but I'll replace it with a 500 watt one I bought some time ago.

Raid Max are nicee...! Im using one the now. Excellent build. I recomend the cobra series (cobra 822)

lol...im sure it does, ok. :D Well your choise, i'd go for a nice lian li case now, well thats my next case.

Go with the the Lian-Li PC60 or the the Antec PlusView1000 AMG. The Antec is essentially the case you were looking at, but it doesn't have a power supply, so it's a little cheaper, and I think it's got more quality than the case you posted.

Yeah; those RAIDMAXs are great. I was pondering getting one myself for a self build machine before I saw my current computer on offer prebuilt.

Very nice, and a good price for it too. And you can never have too many 5 1/2 Slots.

Back
Top Bottom