Which Case?

jordanrobinson

Solid State Member
Hey guys,
Just wondering wich case you think I should get?

Cooler Master HAF X

or

Corsair Obsidian Series 650D?

I like all the possibilities you can use with the HAF X and the look of it but it seems as though it's quite the big case, very heavy and it doesn't have a dust filter for it. As for the 650D, I like the size of it and weight and that it has a dust filter for it. but I like the look of the HAF X more. One more question, depending on whichever case I'll be getting, what would you suggest me lighting it up with: Red LEDs or blue?

Thanks

Hi, I would go with the haf X, Its a good solid case with a really good build quality,

you have plenty of room for "upgrade-ability" It has superb air flow and can easily fit a 360mm rad at the top should you wish to water cool your computer on a later date :)

I would get some NZXT Red led's as blue is too common now adays plus the front fan is red so it goes together nicely :)

have to keep in mind there a FULL SIZE case, 650d is a mid size. can fit so much, plus a human inside my haf x

Not all HAF cases are huge though. The brand encompasses both mid tower and full tower sizes, fyi

Back
Top Bottom