Is this card SLI ready?

No actually ZEn, u r mistaken. Not all 6600gt's are SLI capable, in fact most are not. At least they dont mention being SLI capable. Nothing ont he box, nothing on any website...how would i be sure if they are or not?
I wanted this card (MSI NX6600-VTD128E GeForce 6600GT w/DVI, VIVO
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produ...ail.php?UID=635 ) and i was told that it is NOT SLI capable.

I was looking at pictures of most cards and all the 6600GT's have the sli slot on top of the cards, but almost none say that they are SLI ready...I am so confused...:S
Anyway, i made sure the card i chose is SLI ready b/c it says so on the box and in the description.

Ok, all you have to do is look at the card. If it has a strange thing at the top (a small section of connectors about 3cm in length) then it is SLi capable. Just look for that strip and you are good to go.

"sLi ready" is just a marketing jiggle, it means nothing but a bunch of poo, just insepct the card like zen said

Ya i figured that much (after i saw a bunch of images) but i just wanna be sure so i got an msi card that said SLI ready on the box.

Thanks for the help.

They didnt have the ASUS version anyway plus it woulda cost me $40 more.

Back
Top Bottom