Cant install video card drivers?

Instinct5

Solid State Member
I just bought a Radeon HD 5450 for my computer its compatible with it as far as requirements go. I have 1.5gb of ram, pentium 4 3.0ghz, windows xp, 485w power supply. Everytime i go to install the drivers its gives me an error. If i try to install them from a website it says ERROR bad CRC something in your setup might be corrupted. I dont know what to do at this point hopefully someone can get back to me asap. Thanks

Try downloading the latest catalyst here. If you get an error, please post a screenshot of it.

Okay I went to the link downloaded it. Catalyst never became a program on my computer which it should right? also i dot know how to post a pic on here.

to post a picture, take a screenshot, go on tinypic.com post it there, then use the direct link for layouts url it gives you and paste that in the bar that pops up when you click the tiny image of a picture in the reply box.

If it installed correctly, it should have installed the Catalyst Control Center or CCC. If it installed just the drivers, you should at least have remnants of this installation in the form of a new folder in the All Programs list called "AMD VISION Engine Control Center" which may be the new CCC. As for posting pictures, you will need to upload them to an image hosting site such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack. Once uploaded, I know at Photobucket you can hover over the picture in your album and the bottom line of code will start with [ IMG]http://.... and when you click that text it will copy it to your clipboard so you can simply paste it into any forum.

Back
Top Bottom