Cant install directx10 on my system.....

Domaz

In Runtime
Hi everybody,

i recently wanted to install the lastest version of directx10 on my new laptop an acer aspire 9303WSMi with an nvidia go 7 series (go 7300)so i thought i maight try it so i downloaded and tried to install but at the very begining an window pops out saying that there is an intern error occured and that i need to check the DXE.log and Directx.log to see whats the problem. I'm not that big of an computer wizz so i don't really wanna touch the windows files couse im afraid i maight do something wrong so can anybody help out pls with this,would really apreciate it. And my question is does nvidia go7 series support the directx10? can i actually install the latest version the directx on my system?

Ah right, your card doesnt support it anyway, should have mentioned that above.:) It should still be installed tho, how have you checked your version? Goto run and type dxdiag and that will tell you the version.

really?daimn thats sucks, so basically i would have to change the cards, and since that isen't possible ima half to stick with this one, and is that true that the directx10 will be only compatible with the next 8series of nvidia cards like 8800? Thx anyways and yeah indeed i should have mentioned it directly,but still thx for the help

aww allright this will sound kinda lame but im sure where the run stands on vista:eek: ? all i see is search and other few incons,

click start and it should be there(i think) or hold the windows key + R

ahyes i found it, and lol my bad its allready an directx10:eek: :eek: my bad, i really should check thing next time before i post it,thx for the help tho,really apreciated.

Back
Top Bottom