Can't access photos/virtual tours...

LoyallyLOST

Beta member
Hi! I'm new to this forum & glad to be here. My problems will probably sound trivial to most of you!
I had a computer built by a guy that came highly recommended. Beautiful system, nice price. Overall, a pretty good computer. One problem is that it always crashes. No biggy, just annoying. Took it back to him & he 'cleaned' it & it crashes more now than ever. It states that it is because of a device driver. Oh, no...not anything HE installed. Perhaps mine. ARGH! I have been keeping a log.
That isn't my problem. Just wanted to vent a little, I guess! :rolleyes:
My problem is this~when he 'cleaned' my computer, he installed Live OneCare.
I don't know if this is the reason, but, all of a sudden, I can't access photos or virtual tours or enter some sweepstakes because the websites claim that I need FLASH to do this. I have that installed. I have even tried installing it like they say & still~nothing!
It is really making me mad! I can't get my computer guy to email me back & now, I get all of my emails returned as 'undeliverable' even when I email from his business website!
Can someone out there tell me what to do to get FLASH going? Do I need to do something with the Firewall? My pop-up blocker? WHAT!!!???
I just want to know what, if anything, I am doing wrong here! I can usually 'blunder' my way around this thing, but this is really throwing me for a loop!
Just a few minutes ago my computer crashed, yet again!, & the reason it stated was because of Flash Player. It told me to get the latest version~did that before & nothing~& I did like it said & still NOTHING!
HELP ME!!!
Thanx!

Hey, thanx for replying! I gather it is Adobe. You know when you go on these websites & they tell you that you have to have Macromedia Flash to view their stuff? That is what I keep getting. It tells me to go to Adobe to 'download the latest version'. I do that! NOTHING! :eek: It is driving me nuts-o!
All I want to know is what to do!
By the way~my computer crashed 6 times in less than 3 hours last nite! Today? Not a single problem! :confused:
Thanx!

YeeHaw! I got my FLASH to work! I completely uninstalled it & reinstalled it & it works!
Hey! I'm not as dumb as I thought I was! I am very proud of myself!
:D

Yes, sometimes it is to a complete uninstall and reinstall that it works sometimes. But, I don't really like the fact that your PC crashes everyday. You still have a problem.

Thanx for replying!
Yeah, I don't know WHY I didn't think about uninstalling/reinstalling before! DUH! :rolleyes:
I uninstalled Mozaki Blocks(my fave game!):( & that seemed to help. So far, anyway. The guy who built my computer said the game was ok to install & that his kids have it on their computer. But, if that was what my crashing problem was, that is ridiculous! I can't install ANYthing? :eek:
But, so far, so good. We shall see in the coming days. I just think he installed some corrupted software. He comes highly recommended & does a lot of work for businesses & no one has had any complaints. Oh, well.
Anyway, thanx for replying!

Back
Top Bottom