Can you run it website problems

Dustin_Broke1

In Runtime
I use to use that website that tells you if a game will run but around 2 years agao when they updated the website I have been having some problems with it like even if my system meets a certain game it will say it doesn't meet. Like example back before 2 years agao it would say a game called UT 2004 will run since it meets the minimum req. But then later when they did the update it said it doesn't meet. Also even for The sims game before it would say I meet the minimum req and even the recommended req but after the update now it says I don't meet.

They must of did something when they updated there website and caused it to not detect right.

Also I noticed something like this but sometimes when I detect my Sony laptop PC it would say something like 1200mHz and the req is 1.0GHz and when this happens it would say the CPU doesnt meet even basicly 1200mHz is 1.2gHz. This happened even the old versoin of the website but the newer one has more problem. This even happens on my eMachines desktop too.

One other thing I noticed that if my system is a Celeron processor it would say that it won't work since it's not a Pentium II or Pentium III even if the processor speed meets or is higher than the game needs.

I have no idea what half your post means. Please try to use punctuation.

Why not just look at the requirements listed on the game itself? If you meet them, it'll run.

Back
Top Bottom