Can I play FF7 with this netbook?

wburrick

Solid State Member
I want to know if it is possible to play FF7 with this netbook. I did some research but couldn't find the video memory the grapics chip holds. I assume I can run the game because its ancient but I just wanted to make sure.

You can search on the search programs and files information about your computer, it should say there.

I havn't bought the netbook yet. I'm basing the purchase on weather or not i can run a simple game like ff7.

It's FF7. It doesn't have high requirments. I understand netbooks are "sub-par" but i just want to know if anyone has ever tried to play a game like this on a netbook and had good results.

If by FF7 you mean Final Fantasy 7, trust me, it will run perfectly on any modern netbook as long as it isn't on of those generic ones that have Windows CE. I used to run PS1 games on a PC with 256MB ram, some random 64MB graphics card that I believe was made by a company that goes by the name of SyS and an old Celeron under Windows XP and got near perfect frame rates.

Thank you Lurno, The only reason I'm second guessing myself on this is because it seems that it isn't a graphics card that's on this model, apparently its a graphics chip and i can't find the memory rating for it online. I'm trying to match it with the rating for the game. every other rating is more than enough for what it needs, but obviously the graphics card is the most important characteristic for gaming.

Are you playing the game directly or using an emulator? If you're emulating a cpu would be almost as important if not more important than the video card.

If you could tell us the specs of the netbook then we could tell you if it will be good enough. :)

Back
Top Bottom