Can drag I cons and stuff anymore

kewlnick12

Baseband Member
Ok so the icons and folders any where on my computer for some reason cant be draged around by the mouse.Like you cant move them like that now.I just started up my computer and all of the sudden it does this?Plaese help

Perhaps someone pulled an april fools joke on you? There is a joke where you take a screen shot of a persons desktop and then set it as the wallpaper, then hide the icons and the taskbar.

First thing.....check to see if your taskbar is hidden. Next, right click on the desktop and click "show desktop icons". Then change your wallpaper.

If this is a real problem then you have issues, but if it's an April fools joke....epic.....lol

Perhaps someone pulled an april fools joke on you? There is a joke where you take a screen shot of a persons desktop and then set it as the wallpaper, then hide the icons and the taskbar.

First thing.....check to see if your taskbar is hidden. Next, right click on the desktop and click "show desktop icons". Then change your wallpaper.

IM SO DOING THIS WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a +1 rep for that man ( not now i must wait a while before I can give you more sorry)

Back
Top Bottom