Buying new keyboard, have 2 days left to choose. Have almost no idea actually.

newn01

Solid State Member
Hi everyone.
As i wrote in some other threads that i'm looking for a new keybaord and i got 2 days to choose it, i wrote that i want G15 or Eclipse III. Now i'v read that G15 has keys which need to pressed to the end, very end with some force. I'm playing sometimes games where you need to react fastly, so it's not for me. Too it has only 3 backlight settigs which are no lights, 'what letter is this?' and Woah, let's turn this off, it's like 100W lamp!. So it has some very heavy downsides. Eclipse hovewerer has some downsides like not programmable keys. Which is very big downside too. Lycosa has no additional keys. Tarantula has no lights. Cyborg has some not nice looks and some 'not comfortable' keys same as wrist rest. G19 costs too much - 200 dollars for a keyboard. And G11 has wearing off keys after years or something, maybe less, it has not a nice design, and hard to reach macro keys in games. You need fast macros mostly than not and you'r moing with wasd in the games. How can you reach the keys? Cross your hands or what? So what can i choose from? I want some nice keyboard with at least some programble keys, media control keys, lights and soft pressing buttons which are silent too, not like those keyboards for 20 dollars. Thanks for advices!!!

Yea, i like Eclipse III very much, but the only one thing why i'm not taking it will be non programable keys. If it could be programmed then i would take Eclipse.

It has already programmed buttons and you can't reprogram them to do something else. Only Cyborg (which i wrote about in the first post and not going to buy that one) has programable keys. And this one dosn't.It just gfot additional keys which already got functions made by the manufacturer. So it's not useful actually. Or at least less useful and not for players.

It has no letters painted on the keys, that means it's hard to use in daylight since the lights aren't very birhgt. In the if you'r playing with completely dark place then it's good. And another thing is that it has normal keyboard keys programaable only. No multimedia keys. Except touchpanel which some reviews claims is very hard to use.

Back
Top Bottom