Buyin a laptop,Question about AMD

ExGamer

In Runtime
I'm buying a laptop in little less than a week after my pc is done at auction,rite now i got a p4 3.0 with 2 gb of ram , well I know the new os was going to be 64 bit os?, How important is it to get a 64 bit AMD laptop over, a Pentium , or sempron? Will it effect me alot?...............

Not really. When Vista is realised there will be both 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The main problem at the moment is drivers, not all companies have 64-bit drivers and even then they are hard to find.

Despite being an AMD fanboy, I recommend you get a Pentium M, make sure its not a Celeron M though. Their great, have low heat output and are very fast!

Yea ty, cause i dont want to buy a computer and then buy another one middle 2006,wich ill prolly do anyway lol. But yea i need a laptop witha a wide screen and Deticated graphic memeory ;) thenim happy

Well, the desktop version does at least :) Take a look at the Super Pi Mod time of the notebook with a Pentium M in my thread.

Hm, i just did that test i got 44s, with applications open :/ hmmmm lol dont know if it would make a diffrence or not lol

Back
Top Bottom