Business Related Software Question....

religion2386

In Runtime
Im a reservations agent at a business taking around 80 calls a day. We have people that randomly monitor 10 of our calls per month. When they monitor they can see our screen and they record the conversation. So when we arent taking calls which isnt THAT often but we do have down air time we are allowed to surf the web. It doesnt seem like that a deal, but when you take 80 calls a day the "BS" and things build up. I think its dumb to base our quality on 10 calls out of 1500 per month. I have great stats as far as sells, talk time, and things like that, but my quality percentage is always terrible which hurts all the incentive pay I get since they base that off our quality percentage.

::::::::::::::::::::NOW GETTING TO MY QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::

On those 10 RANDOM calls per month. They come through the phones or software or somthing. They record are screen live as well as the conversation. I just kinda want a heads up or something so I know when they are monitoring. I dont want to know so I can slack off or anything like that it jsut pisses me off that I have some of the best stats at the business but my monthly incentive check is s**t cause my quility percentage isnt ever that high....

I'd speak with your supervisor and ask that they increase their monitoring of your station from 10 random to 20 or more. Explain that you're disappointed with your incentive checks and feel that the random monitoring is not accurately portraying your work ethic.
I'd also suggest committing to not surfing the net during down time AT ALL during a pay period and see if that makes a difference. Bring a book or a newspaper ... if allowed.

Back
Top Bottom