burning or copying dvds

vainmatt

Solid State Member
im having trouble with the software that i have to burn dvds. if yall have any free good programs that will copy and burn dvds without a hassle or if u could explain to me how to do it and it play in a regular dvd player

To copy a copyrighted dvd to another dvd the best program out right now is DvdShrink programs works great,..

ya thats what i use to back up my movies, just dont touch the comp while it does it as it tends to interfere with the process and make the movie screw up

For Copying i like to use SuperDVD copy it has worked flawlessly. But i don't burn dvd from scratch that much but if i did i would probaly try nero.

i use dvd shrink and nero... for some reason when the dvd has been decrypted to my HD nero automatically opens and begins the burning stage, which is awesome. The whole operation takes literally 3 mouse clicks!

well what version of nero are u using i downloaded nero 6 and i cant find any serial umbers for it so should i download nero 7 iv heard that alot of ppl are having promblems with it.

Back
Top Bottom