Building a new computer; Recommendations needed

FrozenBeans

Beta member
I'm new to constructing computer and I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for constructing a gaming computer based around the ATI Radeon HD 5750 Graphics card. In other words I would like to know recommendations for everything needed; power supply, motherboard, and everything else needed to run a computer. Also, my budget consists of 800USD, give or take.
Thank you for your assistance!

hi am matt and i build pcs i recommed you firstly u need a system unit secondly u need a psu power supply unit offerly u get one with the case thirdly u need a motherboard ,ram random access memony ddr double data rate u need cpu central processing unit or gpu but you buy the cpu u get a heatsink with it u need harddrive and dvd rom with u the motherboard u get manual what tell u everything with the board i got link here i give you of amazon AMD Sempron 145 2.8Ghz CPU - ASRock N68C-S-UCC Motherboard - 2Gb DDR3 1333Mhz Bundle BU092: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories you need a graphics card i recommed to get nvidia getforce am a computer consultant and if get stuck on anything i do online chat add me fitness_boy_2004@hotmail.co.uk

OP, is there a particular reason you'll be building around the 5750? Do you already own the card?

<blinks at matt's reply>

Wow. Just... um... wow. Don't pay any attention to that "recommendation"

Regardless of whether or not you have the card already FrozenBeans, just about anything you build around that card will work fine. You have to find out what your budget is first, and then build from there. Do you know how much you're going to spend? What kind of things are you doing with the system? What are your upgrade plans? (if any) etc.

Back
Top Bottom