building computers

Xboxcre8tor

Baseband Member
I love computers but i want to learn how to build one. If someone could help me could you please reply or PM me

Thanks

Basicly, you get your PSU, Some sort of media reader (cdrw etc), Motherboard, processor (compatible with motherboard socket), Memory, hard drive, graphics card.

Learn about jumpers for cd's and hard drives etc. And about compatiblity, my advice build some cheap ass computer and work from there.

No offense to the new guy, but c'mon. We can't just write you a "How to build a computer guide." Research man. That's what I did. If you would have asked me what a motherboard is two months ago, I would have said "No F*ing idea man." I've learned everything I know from reading magazines and searching on the internet, and I bet you I could build a computer too!

Well this is wat i think read a online tutorial read about the function of each part and the parts you need, then go out to your local computer store not a high street store i mean like a small computer shop they will have plenty of old low spec parts some parts might even get given to u and then read about how to put all the parts together and as a fall back open up your current computer and see how it is all put together.
Or even better y not open up your current computer and for example see how your harddrive is attached take it off and put it back wat u know it u can replace a hard drive. (Not that easy of course)
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hand on beats all. Bye old stuff, fiddle, if you go wrong troubleshoot - if it goes badly wrong we're here and if its broken it was cheap.

Practice with Computers is the only serious way.

Back
Top Bottom