Is building a computer hard, ive never done it and dont know if i can...

I about to build mine, shouldn't be difficult, unless you have no idea what you are doing.

Anybody with a bit of sense in their head can pretty much build one. Just make sure you choose all compatible parts (which I am sure someone on these forums could help you with) and you're set to go. Just have some patience and attention to detail and things should go smoothly. The only problem you may have difficulty with is if there are some troubleshooting issues at the end of the build. If you have little or no knowledge of computers, finding a solution to the problem can be hard to do.

Too true... and there are drivers that you should have, a correct Power supply, a correct cpu with a mobo, and the right ram, etc. There are all these directions and more that comes with the stuff that you get... like, for instance, installing the cpu and hard drives, etc, come with your mobo, so no problems. Tell me your budget and what you will be doing with your comp and I'll try and fix one up for you, if you want, that is.

It is fairly easy. Take your time. Don't go OEM (with ram its ok) and make sure you got a return plociy, and make sure you work slowly and carefully and NEVER EVER start up a unfinihsed build

Unless the memory, mobo, PSU, video card are installed. But it's bets adding the rest too

Back
Top Bottom