Broadband

The speed is excellent but 8mb has been around abit now, some IPs have gone up to 16mb now thats fast, I'm on 8mb and have been for sometime, the only thing to watch out is you don't get a download limit or a bad usage limit.
I very rarely d/load anything, & what the heck is "bad usage??"

Stop messing around and just switch. Request your MAC code and be done with it.:)
i still dont know who is "the best" so i need to be sure first before getting into a contract. i was meant to be going onto talktalk broadband but after sending them the mac code literally 10 times or so it still hasnt been done. fk them. the phones good though

i still dont know who is "the best" so i need to be sure first before getting into a contract. i was meant to be going onto talktalk broadband but after sending them the mac code literally 10 times or so it still hasn't been done. fk them. the phones good though
My neighbor has just went with talk talk and he isn't impressed , i tried to tell him they were crap, but he wouldn't listen lol. I'm thinking of going to bebroadband.

im "borrowing" some random persons 4mb connection now. its still the same speed. i recon the other guy is downloading :( ... hopefully tonight i can make use of it. if BT dont upgrade me ill switch. they are great just too expensive, especially if im still on 2mb

I hope you know that is illegal. Unless you have the consent from them, that is.

Most broadband suppliers in the UK have an 8mb max, i've been on that speed for over a year now. There are 3 providers currently in the UK who can offer 24mb using the new ADSL2+ standard.
My router is a Voyager 210 ADSL, does that tell you anything about the speed?

Back
Top Bottom