Booting up for first time problem!

showcivic17

Baseband Member
hey, i just built my second computer and this is the first time im using the raid setup, first of all i have everything setup right for raid. i have a raid array 0 that is in the JBOD form and it say bootable-functionable and on spanning.. so then in bios i enabled raid and i made my cdrom first priority for boot up. i place the windows xp cd in the cd-rom and it starts up then it says please select proper boot device or place boot media in selected device.....

so i made my cdrom 1st boot priority, had the cd in.. same message. then i made my floppy 1st boot priority and put a boot floppy disk in... same message.

i dont get it, my MoBo detects my HDDs and my cdrom but it jus wont work any help? it would be very appreciated thanks

they both arent unless i missed somethin, i put the pins so one is master and plugged black conector into it, then the other i put the pins so its slave and put the grey connector into it

NVM PPLL, Its all good!! :) made a few changes and it worked, hm dont kno if it had to do with me makin my HDD second priority or if it had to do with somethin i changed with cd-rom? well neways im happy! peace all

Back
Top Bottom