Blu-Ray player Qusetion

I've had problems with my LiteOn and playing some Blu-Rays. My brother has an LG and it plays the same discs fine. I'm not sure if it's a software or hardware related problem. It will play Zombieland fine, but when I put in Kung Fu Panda it got all choppy on the video. Audio played fine. I tried updating software and drivers for the drive, but it didn't help. I use the free PowerDVD if that makes any difference. I just gave up on it and I am buying a 40" TV and Blu-Ray player when I get the money. I wouldn't go LiteOn if I bought again for a Blu-Ray player.

EDIT: Newegg doesn't sell it anymore, but this is the drive my bro has: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136162
Looks a lot better than the one with the silver strip. Not sure why a silver strip on it is appealing at all especially on an otherwise all black case or something like that. You could paint over it. :p

yeah i saw that one but i didnt like that silver strip across the bottom dont know how it would look in a HAF 932

Seriously?

$20 more for a burner and you don't want it because of a silver strip on the faceplate? It should come with powerdvd 10. That is the only 3D blu-ray program out there afaik.

I actually think it would look good in a HAF 932.

i have an LG blu-ray drive and it's great. As said before, lite ons are bad quality lately.

Back
Top Bottom