Birthday Coming..

Frimon86

In Runtime
Okay so my little brothers birthday is coming up here in a few weeks and I need some presents but Im looking for major things. My parents normally get him some clothes and $5 every year and I seen him looking at some magazines talking with his friends so I figured Id get him what he wanted but still keep it a surpise.

I was going to get an modded xbox for him but though I should get him something more worth the money since a modded xbox would ring me for $300 I could spend $299 and get a xbox360 for him so I was looking at this;

Xbox 360
A Computer

Where would be the best place to get a good computer, I found an Emachine Sempron 2800 for about $298 at Wal+Mart so you think these would be two good presents? By the way hes got an Nentendo (Duno how to spell it, Im sorry) 64 and an Xbox and also a PsP though I woould keep him up to date dont you think?

NO john he is not going to get his brother a stripper for his birthday.

IF i was my birthday i would want a PSP, they can be modded and portable and can download movies. What more can a person ask for. Thanks

Well I can't see a problem with giving him a new computer also if it isn't that good a computer I wouldn't worry because then he can learn how to mod the computer, I think that the computer is a good present for your brother.

well u won't be doing much gaming with a $300 computer. So if it's mostly for gaming then definitely the xbox360.

But if he just likes to browse the internet, watch movies etc from a computer and doesn't have his own then a computer would be great, he can already game with the xbox.

I ended up getting a xbox 360 from BestBuy yesterday and so far I already rapped the hell out of it lol, hes a funny kid lol. Anyways Im still looking around for a computer weather I want to get it online or not, but hes only maybe been on the internet maybe 4 times but not long either so something high speced is really not needed, maybe like an amd 3200 with a gig of ram should do?

Back
Top Bottom