BIOS update

yes, its a good idea to keep the latedst driverson a pc( or bios version) so i would update.

as far as everything is working fine I see no reason to update the bios. Only exception would be if there is some new feature that you want or need.

lol worship

yer just ge the latest version now and just leave it, you don't need to update the bios until ever year or something its best

Most people only flash the Bois if they have a hardware issue such as a hdd not compatible, there are things that can go wrong like frying your chip set and stuff, so unless it is necessary leave as is. if you must, google around as there are a few websites that give you step by step guides so you don't mess up

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Most people only flash the Bois if they have a hardware issue such as a hdd not compatible, there are things that can go wrong like frying your chip set and stuff, so unless it is necessary leave as is. if you must, google around as there are a few websites that give you step by step guides so you don't mess up

as far as everything is working fine I see no reason to update the bios. Only exception would be if there is some new feature that you want or need.

These are the correct answers.

The only reason you should flash your bios is for a problem fix or added functionality.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
These are the correct answers.

The only reason you should flash your bios is for a problem fix or added functionality.
I couldn't have said it any better. :D

lets say my computer keeps on restarting, i cannot work with my projects specially web programming cuz it will restart when im running adobe photoshop and dreamweaver. even microsoft word, I check my CPU fan and everythings ok, can you point this problem to the BIOS version of my computer?

nope, that would be pure speculation.

you would need to troubleshoot each component to find the culprit.

What are your system specs?

Back
Top Bottom