Bf2

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok im thinking of buying this game. i havent played the demo yet but i will before i buy it. anyway its supposed to be really good and the screen shots look good. the problem is that i dunno if my computer will run it smoothly or not, look at my sig, should i get a second 6600gt? along with the game? or should i get more ram and not worry about gpu yet? pretty much will a 6600gt play BF2 at high settings without lagging all the crap.

you have more than enough to play the game, heck im playing it below minimum specifications and its still bloody brilliant

you can have 512 ram i have only 512, you can have everything set on the maximum quality except for textures. textures have to be set on medium, if you set textures on high you will stutter like mad.

yeah the 66OO is still a good card zou will prolly need more ram in the long run anyway tho

so the video card will play it, and i should get ram? hell maybe ill get both video card/ram and also get the game. wait so even if i had a second 6600gt that wouldnt make a difference in how high i could have teh settings without lagging?

Once u get the new ram u will run it without any problems. Not with everything on high but it looks amazing with everything on low for me so it will be plenty good.

so even with a second 6600gt i wont be able to run everything on high? the local shop i buy from doesnt have any more ram in stock, at least ddr dual channel ram so that kinda ruins the ram idea til i can find a different place

Back
Top Bottom