Which is better Kazaa Lite or Limewire

vijaygunners

In Runtime
Which is better Kazaa Lite or Limewire because I just uninstalled Kazaa cause of all the spyware and heard they both dont contain spyware. p.s where can I get Kazaa Lite from if it is the better one?

cheers

Limewire definityl doesn't contain spyware and im pretty sure kazaa lite doesnt either....I use limwire and its brill......If u want Limewire Pro then download it of limewire (hehe lol) as for kazasa lite i never used it, but heard good thinsg about it, and i think it's pretty hard to get it....Bearshare and shareaza are good too

I'm having much more luck with Limewire, but I've also heard it does have spyware...

Kazaa lite is no longer free, apparnently, but you can use the older software if you can find it to connect no problem. It is just a modified version of Kazaa with no spyware at all...

Limewire is good it has no spyware. as far as Kazza lite, it doesn't have any spyware as far as I know I've used it with no problems, but it is hard to get and I do have a copy and I know where to get it, if you want it let me know.

Yeh i had it burned on disk from when it came out

- not the hacked version, the actual sharman one!

Theres a proper version, then when they discontinued it. There became an underground version

Limewire, unless you're quick with it does have Spyware. Kazaa Lite doesn't - and is generally faster because its from the payment section of the software. if you can get an older version like 2.4 then it should work fully without paying.

Yeh but most stuff has viruses and most mp3's are corrupted. id use winmx/bearshare.

Back
Top Bottom