Best web browser

I have come to like IE7 the best. It runs a close race to FF, but IE7 will work on pretty much every page, and i've had some websites not work on firefox. Also, I have noticed sevreal times that firefox will act funny and not load the page and you have to refresh it sevreal times. I do like how customizable FF is, but IE7 still takes 1st place with compatability.

Looks like Opera and Safari are out of the loop. Safari is suppose to be Apple's web browser, but it is compatible with Windows too. They have a new beta that works with any Windows XP and Vista. I know they use Safari on the new iPods and possibly the iPhones too. It's suppse to be the fastest web browser compared to all the other ones when it comes to HTML execution, loading time, and java script.

I have come to like IE7 the best. It runs a close race to FF, but IE7 will work on pretty much every page, and i've had some websites not work on firefox. Also, I have noticed sevreal times that firefox will act funny and not load the page and you have to refresh it sevreal times. I do like how customizable FF is, but IE7 still takes 1st place with compatability.
IE7 is hands down the best version of IE ever. But I'm so familiar and comfortable with firefox that I still use it. It rarely gives me any problems.. but I never pack it full of extensions or anything like that.

I'm using IE7 right now since it's an integral part of Windows anyways. But should IE ever give me problems, than I use Firefox 2.

I use Firefox and IE7 sometimes.

Firefox had tabbed browsing which IE6 did not have, but now IE7 has it, some users may prefer it.

I do use quite a few extensions though, and even though IE7 I believe supports them, I doubt it'd have as many

I have firefox, and IE7, they are both good. I am having a flash player problem with IE7, so I use firefox sometimes.

I Just found a good enough reason to use firefox :D

ff_vs_ie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom