Best laser mouse

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
What do you guys think of this mouse? For the price, I feel it's one of the best. I'm not looking to spend $100 on a mouse :p, but around $50 is fine. This one is Logitech's version:

Logitech G5 Laser 931376-0403 2-Tone 6 Buttons 1x Wheel USB Laser Mouse - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104191

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2288,CONTENTID=10715

Specs look pretty damn impressive. Too bad there's no back and forward button like the Microsoft Explorer mouse.

Well, put it this way: The more you spend on a mouse, the more quality you pull from it. The laser technology is more accurate, I think. I have one, a wireless.

BTW, it may not have the back and foward button, but it has the back. Maybe the foward button is on the other end of it.

So that particular model has the Back button? I guess that's good enough. I've been eyeing that mouse for the longest time now (since last night, hehe). Would you buy that mouse? I just can't believe people are willing to spend more than $80 for a new mouse!!!

Remember, you buy for the quality as well. I bought an optical mouse, with blue LED (Not the Creative one) and within 5 months, the scroll wheel broke. $15...down the drain.

I wouldn't buy the mouse because I have my wireless set, so I'm fairly happy without the wires. But, if I wouldn't of had that, eah, I'd buy it. Quality and durability is the best thing to search for.

There's one at $145, and it's air optical, meaning you can handle it in your hands, to use for some presentations.

Whoa, air? I never heard of that. Whew, technology. I'm sure Logitech will have some kind of rebate on that eventually. I've bought several items from Newegg in the past where I paid full price for them. Then the very next day or within a couple of weeks, boom, the price drops due to the Savings and Rebates!!! That really irritates me when that happens.

But so far, that mouse is looking good though so I'll keep it in my wish list. The more people that like the mouse I linked above, the more it becomes a must have, hehe.

i'd get it. the g5 is a good mouse. i spent 30 on my mx510.. and it hasn't dissapointed me yet.. the g5 should prove to be even better.

Back
Top Bottom