Best game camera?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well.. I havn't personally searched, but a friend said most game cam's dont work in the background of the game, so that takes away FPS. Anyways.. I skipped the search part, and decided to ask here. So.. Whats a camera that records anygame. I dont even know if I should care if its in the background or not.. Because my computer beleive it or not is pretty powerfull. So.. What do you guys think, because id like to record some CSS demo's, and guild wars Pvp/Guild battles. So.. Yeah.. Hook me up!

jac006 said:
He said he doesn't want the fps' to go down...
uh...
ArrizX_MuziK said:
I dont even know if I should care if its in the background or not.. Because my computer beleive it or not is pretty powerfull.
point made.

But I guess since you have an x300, your gonna need all the fps you can get, no sense in recording a video and getting 5 fps the whole time, lol

Well. Eh.. I guess your right.. Lol got me.. But.. Well... Hell anything is okay.. Just something that works right, lol im desperate now..

EDIT

Lol thats true.. Ill take every little bit I can get.. :D

well, I think fraps is just really CPU demanding moreso than anything else, but i'm not sure.. www.fraps.com , give it a shot, hopefully you get an acceptable fps..

Well I have a pretty decent CPU. Not at all great, or even better then most peoples here, but still, its a powerfull one. So yeah, ill give it a shot, thanks.

Edit, I need to buy it. And if I dont I can only take like 30 second videos..

Back
Top Bottom