Benchmark Contest

Re: David (Me) vs Goliath (Techmaster) As we all know, David wins :p

I did it! I sold my Core 216 to my friend Taylor. 4870 x2, here I come. :D :D :D :D :D

I did it! I sold my Core 216 to my friend Taylor. 4870 x2, here I come.
Great! Do you have a decent monitor? Maybe you could run some higher res. benches in place of TechMaster. I'd still have the challenge of the i7.

My open test bed :p

p1090007.jpg
p1090008.jpg

I run a 22" monitor at 1680x1050. I'll run some tests on my new television too. I'll have it by next Wednesday. My birthday! I'm going to own you both.

After looking at some benchmarks, the Core 216 in SLI do better than the 4870 x2. I asked my uncle for another one of those. I can stick to be a Nvidia fanboy and get better performance. He's angry I've changed my mind 4 times. But, I'm definitely going with the SLI.

own us both ? lets not say anything yet lol, nobody knows who will truly win yet, can be any 3 of us.

I can bring my pc to my friends house this sunday, he has a 1080p tv. If you want me to do that, wat res you want me to run it at ?

He's got an i7, that might give him an advantage over you two.

yes indeed especially if he oc's it real good :(

ill post some pics of my rig here in a bit

Once I overclock, I won't any of the bottlenecks you guys do.

well my cpu isnt really bottlenecking my card that much either. My GPU score is over 20k whitch is a score a 295 should be getting around. Here are some pics that i just took, I resized them, hopefully they fit good.

Sorry the images are a bit blury, was hard to hold the camera for some odd reason :(

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Im also going to be posting up an update of my rig on Youtube since i have my old setup on my youtube atm

You guys need to benchmark with Furmark. It tests purely gpu, your processor wont matter

Back
Top Bottom