Bakwards Case

joxley1990 said:
Uuumm..right. Whatever you want to do in your spare time. Having your hard drive and CD drive upside down is dangerous. Flip them over!
i did that.. already.. lol

hmm why are you guys so mean? like wtf. Say you do a case like mine.. and i post a comment saying that is so stupid..

what's the point of that?.. i don't see how it would look cooler, but...performance>look anyways

kchi55 said:
what's the point of that?.. i don't see how it would look cooler, but...performance>look anyways
look I dont give a about looks. This mod or w.e you call it. is all about the temps.. I did it to make my temps cooler. My harddrive was at 60c now its at 42c, my cpu is at 45c IDEL before it was 51c IDEl :)

badninja3 said:
uh... congradulations? did u just turn it upside-down?

LOL...thats what i was thinking.

And im not making fun of you. Good thinking for the heating issues.

I was just curious what that green plastic thing is in the bottom picture. Is it some kind of brace or something? The reason I ask is because I took mine off just a few hours ago... I hope i didn't ruin anything.

hot air rises. Seeing how you flipped everything upside down, your ambient temperatures will rise, thus creating a rise in temperatures on every component. As i see that you dont have any exhaust fans, except for you psu, and i assume you have sort of air coming in. Your case has positive air pressure. All the hot air will stay trapped in your case and not enough will get out. Just my 0.02

ownage said:
hot air rises. Seeing how you flipped everything upside down, your ambient temperatures will rise, thus creating a rise in temperatures on every component. As i see that you dont have any exhaust fans, except for you psu, and i assume you have sort of air coming in. Your case has positive air pressure. All the hot air will stay trapped in your case and not enough will get out. Just my 0.02
no I have a fan blowing air out. My CpU is cooler becuas of this.. before 51c IDEL,now 42c idel... think about that

im thinking your heatsink isnt on properly if u saw that much of a difference, maybe when u flipped it over it seated it better? try taking it off, replacing the thermal paste then putting it back on tightly and flip that case back to the right way round

Back
Top Bottom