Back :: New PC

Can anybody actually hear the difference between Integrated and a Sound Card without more than two speakers? Even then, on most Music, that won't make a difference other than making it louder :D

lol do you sleep with a blow up Lionerl richie doll?? that would be so funny and odd!!!! ;)

man i love my new place. he he very calm and relaxingvery posh here. not much in here not everythings movede in yet had to sleeep on teh floor last nite but alls good since I got my net!! w0000t!

lol the first thing you hooked up was the internet??? shows where your priorities are...lol the same as mine. did you tuck in your computer when you slept on the floor...gotta keep them happy or they'll hate you

Yep, and if a computer hates you you're not in for fun :D

Haha, yey yey for FX's new place! I think we should all go around there, each bring an XBox and play Halo 2 on Live!

BOOOO XBOX SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...sry thats enough "booo's" anyway maybe bring over PS2's dont forget Microsoft is an evil corperation and if your reppin a Xbox you like microsoft!!!!! shame on you LK

Haha, yeah - because I think Microsoft is an evil corportation, I don't have the Windows and .NET Logos in my Avatar, a War chant in my Signiture and the Redmond Campus Aerial View on my Desktop. :D

Nah; XBox is widely realised to be the best Console in form of power - and Halo 2 is one of the few games to release that power in ways Playstation can't. It is after all the best Game in the World - and even better in Multiplayer because if you hate the Storyline you get around it.

The Internet Playstation Systems are pretty bad :D The Live! Service is top quality.

Back
Top Bottom