AVI to DVD converting

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it says video eiditing. ok, i have a avi file that i want to convert to the VBO files so i can put it on a DVD. Now, i used winAVIvideo converter. But when i burned the files to the DVD using nero burning ROM, is that when it plays, it seems like its sort of is skipping frames, can really explain it, but its sorta jumpy, not smooth. At some parts the video is playing fine, but most of the times, its that kina jumpy, not smooth playing parts. Its like when in the video, when some1 is moving, its not moving forwar smooth, sorta jumpy like its skiiping frames, but the sound works all fine. Any suggestions or w/e?

What version of Nero do you have?

If you have Nero Vision (a utility in Nero that lets you convert AVI to DVD)

Just use that.

Stiffler1470 said:
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it says video eiditing. ok, i have a avi file that i want to convert to the VBO files so i can put it on a DVD. Now, i used winAVIvideo converter. But when i burned the files to the DVD using nero burning ROM, is that when it plays, it seems like its sort of is skipping frames, can really explain it, but its sorta jumpy, not smooth. At some parts the video is playing fine, but most of the times, its that kina jumpy, not smooth playing parts. Its like when in the video, when some1 is moving, its not moving forwar smooth, sorta jumpy like its skiiping frames, but the sound works all fine. Any suggestions or w/e?

i get that too on my dvd's sometimes.... i can use sonic mydvd with very great results..

p.s. .. i found winavi to be the worst, but fastest dvd authoring program.. do what i did and goto downalod.com and downalod some trails

Back
Top Bottom