Audio Software. please help.

Ai1

Baseband Member
hi
I am looking for a software that can split an audio to 2 or more.

Is there a software that can get rit of the back ground noise that is in a audio. if so please tell me the name and where i can get it.

Is there any way that i can put more than 80MIN of audio to a 700MB CD. (do i need some kind software to do it, if it can be done.)

Thanks in Advance.

ummm, for the 80 min. 700 mb cd thingy, yes you need a software but then you could always just download that program... for a free trial or so, you can put it into MP3 form into that disc... you can fit up to almost 100 albums or acually more depending on the music size.. I hope this helped.. if this is what ur asking about

BanChan said:
ummm, for the 80 min. 700 mb cd thingy, yes you need a software but then you could always just download that program... for a free trial or so, you can put it into MP3 form into that disc... you can fit up to almost 100 albums or acually more depending on the music size.. I hope this helped.. if this is what ur asking about

will i be about to lesson to then on a cd player?(it is a reguler cd player. not a MP3 cd player)

how many minutes does the cd say on it? you shudn't put exactly 80 minutes on it... well acually you should but you can't because thats almost impossible unless u recorded a bunch of nonsense thatl fit exactly a 80 minute cd which seemse senseless but either way how many minutes does it say on the cd, if it says 80 then put about 80 min. on the cd and itl work on your cd player... and were in a new age, you should get a mp3/cd player they come stock now, there only about 60 bucks.. no biggy

BanChan said:
how many minutes does the cd say on it? you shudn't put exactly 80 minutes on it... well acually you should but you can't because thats almost impossible unless u recorded a bunch of nonsense thatl fit exactly a 80 minute cd which seemse senseless but either way how many minutes does it say on the cd, if it says 80 then put about 80 min. on the cd and itl work on your cd player... and were in a new age, you should get a mp3/cd player they come stock now, there only about 60 bucks.. no biggy
I have a MP3 player. (SAMSUNG) very nice one at that.
but the mp3 is for my music.

I am putting the laungue learning cd on my cd player. since they are morethan 1.5GB. morthan 24 hours of playing time.
thats y i need to put it in my cd player instead.

24 hours?
a cd-r?
listining to it for 24 hours?

HASHAHAHAHAH, I don't know what were talkinga bout here, its either one of us is high, or im just a bozo..

BanChan said:

24 hours?
a cd-r?
listining to it for 24 hours?

HASHAHAHAHAH, I don't know what were talkinga bout here, its either one of us is high, or im just a bozo..
i though that i made it clear. it is a launguge learning audio.
and i have said nothing about it being one CD.
i ask if i can put them on a 700MB cd that can handle 80 min of playing time.

i beleve i ask if there is a software that can do the job.(putting more than 80Min of audio on the CDr.)

Don't get me wrong there. i have to intantion of saying anything that is offensive.
i am thankfull that u r trying to help. but i think we are going the wrong way. LOL

Ai said:
hi
I am looking for a software that can split an audio to 2 or more.

Is there a software that can get rit of the back ground noise that is in a audio. if so please tell me the name and where i can get it.

Is there any way that i can put more than 80MIN of audio to a 700MB CD. (do i need some kind software to do it, if it can be done.)

Thanks in Advance.
You'll have to buy an Atrac3 Player - but I love the Sony Atrac - copy hundreds of songs onto a normal CD and it'll play on it. Great - and nice title viewing features.

Ai said:
i though that i made it clear. it is a launguge learning audio.
and i have said nothing about it being one CD.
i ask if i can put them on a 700MB cd that can handle 80 min of playing time.

i beleve i ask if there is a software that can do the job.(putting more than 80Min of audio on the CDr.)

Don't get me wrong there. i have to intantion of saying anything that is offensive.
i am thankfull that u r trying to help. but i think we are going the wrong way. LOL

More than 80 min depends on the content,i just burned 260 mp3's to a 700 disk,about 10 hours play time.
Or get a DVD Burner.and some dvd disks.

I think he wants to play it on a Personal CD Player. but yeah - .mp3 files will go onto the CD at their normal file size and so many more will fit.

Back
Top Bottom